What is faceshift studio?¶
Faceshift studio is a facial motion capture software solution which revolutionizes facial animation, making it possible at every desk. The software analyzes the facial movements of an actor and describes them as a mixture of basic expressions, plus head orientation, and eye gaze. This description is then used to animate virtual characters for use in any situation where facial animation is required, such as movie and game production.
Have a look at the Introduction for an overview of how to install and activate faceshift studio.
- Interfacing with Other Applications
- Tips & Tricks
- Known Issues
- Faceshift studio 1.3 (or earlier) crashes on startup if 2014.1 is installed
- 3D Sensor Freeze
- PrimeSense device for audio input
- Cannot change the Exposure/Gain settings with the OpenNI 2 plugin
- Cannot install driver without driver signature (Windows only)
- Android File Transfer blocks camera (Mac OS X only)
- Frequently Asked Questions